I'm Cdra. I'm a major UTAU/Vocaloid fan but I also love mah anime and video games and webcomics. Usually I just reblog things that amuse me, but I'll sometimes post UTAU covers or art type things. And Vocaloid.
48: If this person were to get into a fist fight, what is their fighting style like?
Halt would be TERRIBLE at a fist fight woops, she’d probably just try to get out of it as soon as possible, perhaps by hitting the opponent in a weak point so she can run. Soledi… There are two ways that could go: she has a panic attack at the notion and breaks down, or she becomes absolutely terrifying and quickly hits the opponent anywhere she thinks might incapacitate them. Bari would be rash and leave himself too open while trying to hit his opponent will all of his strength. He’d probably go down easy for that.
18: Favorite beverage?
Halt loves bitter hot teas, particularly green tea. She also likes white wines. Soledi prefers sweet drinks, like milkshakes. Bari would go for cola or beer.
These are a lot of fun! 8D Thanks for asking~
owo I'm gonna ask these for all your UTAU babies because I love them so much so I'm gonna ask 46 and 41
Halt’s usually busy working… she spends a lot of time roaming the internet, and is known to get stuck on TV Tropes for hours (who doesn’t, though??). She likes anime (even/especially terrible anime) and plays a lot of pokemon and such games… she also likes to get out and party, when the chance arises! EDIT: OH YEAH ALSO HALT TOTALLY READS WEBCOMICS. SHE LIKES HOMESTUCK. (she even sends Soledi diamonds on twitter haha)
Soledi spends most of her days playing video games—she loves FPS games, but is easily scared by ones that have realistic graphics, so she mostly plays older ones… she is a big fan of Halo, though. Her other hobbies mostly include doing strange ritualistic things around the house, like putting Halt’s shoes in the oven. Or just collecting piles of junk. She also likes to go out and find a place with a nice view and just hang out and watch the sun set… It brings back pleasant memories.
Bari’s a bit of a party animal! A lot bit. But as far as hobbies… I could see him doing something really pedestrian and cute like knitting. I think he’s a little artsy, drawing pictures and making crafts kinds of things. Not too sure, I haven’t thought much about it for him.
46: If they were to fall in love, who (or what) is their ideal?
Oh gracious… let’s just say these are theoretically because canon wise I don’t actually care
Halt is generally a dominant person, but she would probably fall in love with someone who was in some ways stronger than her. Someone she could actually lean on too, rather than it being mostly one-sided like most of her relationships. Physically, I tend to think she prefers guys who are taller than her? But she has varied tastes in that regard. I tend to think of her as preferring males but being interested in some females too…
Soledi……. I don’t generally think of Soledi as being functional enough to be in a romantic relationship. She might find someone… if she did, hm. They’d be tolerant of her, understanding of her nonsense. Someone tall, slender, and probably with glasses. They’d play along with her games but more importantly they’d treat her like she’s human and equal to them, like she’s not a child. I think that would make Soledi fall in love like nothing else. I can’t see Soledi with a girl, for whatever reason, but that’s like Not Canon… as I can barely see Soledi in a functional relationship at all!
Bari is odd. He likes either someone who can completely push him around, or someone he can push around completely. As to who he’d fall in love with… It’d be someone who gave him just as much shit as he gives them, but someone who understands his weirdness with loved ones (yandere child) and doesn’t berate him for it. Someone who can tease him in a nice way. He’d fall hard for someone who took him seriously, a lot like Soledi would. As much as anything, someone who liked him for who he is, not just his looks and his bad-boy stage persona… what a sappy dork this boy is ahahaha. I pretty much see Bari as equally interested in men and women, too.
Thank you for asking that was fun ovo!!
37 + 38, Halt/ Soledi/ Bari ?? *O*
37: Are they more analytical or more emotional in their decision-making?
Halt’s tends to be calm and analytical, but in certain situations, her emotions will totally overwhelm her ability to process things analytically. Soledi is surprisingly rational, even though her rationality doesn’t really… make… any sense at all? Bari’s hot-headed and lets his emotions drive him entirely ahaha, he usually needs someone to stop him and make him think rationally about something stupid.
38: What recharges them when they’re feeling drained?
Halt likes nothing more than a quiet, peaceful night, perhaps with a bubble bath… perhaps with someone else in the bubble bath? huhuhu… Is it even possible to get Soledi drained??? Haha, she’d just want to sit in her room and play not-scary video games, most likely multiplayer ones. Bari locks himself in his room and plays his music obnoxiously loud so that he won’t be bothered. He probably screams the lyrics to really stupid emo songs and refuses to acknowledge that he’s done so if asked about it. Yeah, they’re pretty introverted children;;; Soledi’s the least so, but if she’s tired she won’t want to deal with the usual people (Halt being an exception generally).
- Ask a question, any question! Because I have nothing better to do than to answer your questions. ... No, really. I don't. D:
- 1: What does their bedroom look like?
- 2: Do they have any daily rituals?
- 3: Do they exercise, and if so, what do they do? How often?
- 4: What would they do if they needed to make dinner but the kitchen was busy?
- 5: Cleanliness habits (personal, workspace, etc.)
- 6: Eating habits and sample daily menu
- 7: Favorite way to waste time and feelings surrounding wasting time
- 8: Favorite indulgence and feelings surrounding indulging
- 9: Makeup?
- 10: Neuroses? Do they recognize them as such?
- 11: Intellectual pursuits?
- 12: Favorite book genre?
- 13: Sexual Orientation? And, regardless of own orientation, thoughts on sexual orientation in general?
- 14: Physical abnormalities? (Both visible and not, including injuries/disabilities, long-term illnesses, food-intolerances, etc.)
- 15: Biggest and smallest short term goal?
- 16: Biggest and smallest long term goal?
- 17: Preferred mode of dress and rituals surrounding dress
- 18: Favorite beverage?
- 19: What do they think about before falling asleep at night?
- 20: Childhood illnesses? Any interesting stories behind them?
- 21: Turn-ons? Turn-offs?
- 22: Given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
- 23: How organized are they? How does this organization/disorganization manifest in their everyday life?
- 24: Is there one subject of study that they excel at? Or do they even care about intellectual pursuits at all?
- 25: How do they see themselves 5 years from today?
- 26: Do they have any plans for the future? Any contingency plans if things don’t workout?
- 27: What is their biggest regret?
- 28: Who do they see as their best friend? Their worst enemy?
- 29: Reaction to sudden extrapersonal disaster (eg The house is on fire! What do they do?)
- 30: Reaction to sudden intrapersonal disaster (eg close family member suddenly dies)
- 31: Most prized possession?
- 32: Thoughts on material possessions in general?
- 33: Concept of home and family?
- 34: Thoughts on privacy? (Are they a private person, or are they prone to ‘TMI’?)
- 35: What activities do they enjoy, but consider to be a waste of time?
- 36: What makes them feel guilty?
- 37: Are they more analytical or more emotional in their decision-making?
- 38: What recharges them when they’re feeling drained?
- 39: Would you say that they have a superiority-complex? Inferiority-complex? Neither?
- 40: How misanthropic are they?
- 41: Hobbies?
- 42: How far did they get in formal education? What are their views on formal education vs self-education?
- 43: Religion?
- 44: Superstitions or views on the occult?
- 45: Do they express their thoughts through words or deeds?
- 46: If they were to fall in love, who (or what) is their ideal?
- 47: How do they express love?
- 48: If this person were to get into a fist fight, what is their fighting style like?
- 49: Is this person afraid of dying? Why or why not?